Liberal Vision on the world and whole life with latest hot news from all over the world.

Monday, June 1, 2009

The American Dream


When I was young I was always dreaming of being in America soon , it was always the land of opportunities and liberty to me , this dream grown up with me although I did not try to knock the doors of America Except this year, I’m waiting and wondering all the time , will it come the first time I made the application ? will I be lucky ? I know that it is not easy but I do believe in destiny , who knows ! , being in a country you dream of and love with all tools and liberty that man needs to live is a big dream , although that I am sure it is not as I think and there should be some difficulties as any country or society , that is life but we always dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment